Well– today, I gave into peer pressure and participated in the latest social media craze, “Throw Back Thursday” (#tbt). With this trend, every Thursday social media consumers post “throw back”/old pictures– P.S. I hope you can read my sarcastic voice.
My post via Instagram:
My siblings and me circa 2008. I am almost certain this is from Hurricane Gustav about the time our electricity went out. My brother his probably eating a ton of oatmeal and peanut butter.
To be honest, hurricane season is one of my favorite times of the year. I do not wish to belittle the devastation and heartache accompanied by many storms. However, living fairly far inland, we did not get the worst of the storms, and the long periods without electricity could be considered family bonding time.
Not much besides work and working out are happening around here, so I figured I would leave you with a survey.
- Do you prefer coffee, tea, or neither? Coffee, all day every day.
- What is your favorite dessert/treat? Frozen yogurt
- What is your favorite kind of animal and why? Dogs because they are man’s best friend.
- If someone could describe you in three words, what would they be? Strong, organized, dedicated
- What is your biggest fear? Waking up one day to find out that I passed up life-changing opportunities because change is uncomfortable.
- Did you experience a health or happy tipping point in your own life? Several actually; I think we experience several “tipping points” throughout our time on earth– We don’t get it all the first time. Check out, my journey.
- Have you ever broken a bone or had a serious injury? Broke my wrist twice and elbow once. Right before college, I fell off the bathroom counter and broke both– starting college with a sling is always an ice breaker.
- What is your favorite childhood memory? As I said before, the time that we spent just hanging out together during hurricanes.
- What are a few of your favorite movies? Argo, A-Team, Zero Dark Thirty
- Do you prefer sweet, salty, savory, sour…? I have a thing for carbs– I could always go for a scone and lemon curd.
- What are your current fitness goals? Currently, I am training for a 5k in May. My running skills are definitely improving, but I have to put in several miles each week.
That’s all I have for you today. Tune in for Fibromyalgia Friday.