Not matter what time I go to bed at night, I am always up by 7 am. Oh well, so much for sleeping in.
Yesterday consisted of errands and some friend time.
I went to a thrift store to pick up a fur coat for the roommate– he has that Macklemore thing going on–, got my oil changed, gym, and attempted to watch the UFC fights at Buffalo Wild Wings.
Lunch was one of my favorites– egg white omelet with veggies and a spinach tortilla.
Before I headed to BWW, I watched a special on the History Channel about Abraham Lincoln– some may say I am a little obsessed with this historical figure.
Unfortunately, we were not able to get a table at BWW, so that meant not UFC 157 for me. Much of my high school years consisted of watching these fights on a Saturday night and I am definitely a big fan although I understand the reasonings against it.
We actually ended up heading to Cafe Mexicali, one of my favorite places in Colorado. (Oh, how I will miss you Cafe Mex!) And my sweet pork quesole went unphotographed.
Today, we have a winter weather advisory, so it will be a lazy day. With that being said, I leave you with a health & fitness survey.
This or That Survey
- Run or workout in the heat and humidity or the freezing cold? Heat and Humidity– I am no stranger to the heat, and it should not be a surprise that I do not enjoy the cold.
- Have washboard abs or flat abs? Flat abs
- Dr. Oz or The Doctors? Is it sad that I watch neither?
- Cardio or strength workouts? Circuit workouts– I can get both strength and cardio plus it keeps me from getting bored.
- Cravings– proteins or carbs? Carbs. Carbs. Carbs– pizza, chips & salsa, etc.
- Jillian Michaels or Bob Harper? Bob Harper, no question.
- Frozen yogurt or ice cream? Frozen yogurt
- Strength training upper body or lower body? Lower body– I always feel like I got the best workout on these days. However, I have been on a total body kick lately.
- Protein powder or food with protein? Food with protein, unless it is a smoothie.
- Lunges or squats? Squats, boo lunges.
- Sweet or salty? Both, trail mix.
- Workout attire– cute or comfy? Comfy, which reminds me– I need to get some new workout clothes.
- Body Pump or heavy lifting? Never tried Body Pump, but would like to!
- Yoga or pilates? Yoga– my joints always feel great afterwards.
- Favorite fitness brand? Nike
- Running– treadmill or outdoors? Outdoors– hiking trails are preferable.
- Whole Foods or Trader Joes’s? Sadly, I have never been to a Trader Joe’s.
- Summer or Winter Olympics? Summer; I love the gymnastics.
- Exercise classes or exercise videos? Classes– more motivation to keep up and stick with it.
- Steamed veggies or roasted veggies? Roasted!
Have a good Sunday.